Sunday, May 05, 2013

Follow Me


  Follow me!



he had compassion on them,
because they were
harassed and helpless,
like sheep without a shepherd

From Bayside after the Connecticut school shooting:

The problem – Shallow Christian clichès fall short and ultimately Clarity never comes…because at best, we see ‘through a glass dimly…’ During times like this we think we need Clarity when what we really need is Certainty.
I am certain that this senseless act breaks the heart of God because…

  • I am certain that God understands what it means to lose a son.
  • I am certain that every one of todays victims was precious to God
  • I am certain that God is near to the brokenhearted
  • I am certain that no life ever is devoid of meaning no matter how short.
  • I am certain that Jesus meant it when he said, “Let the little children come to me”.
  • I am certain that life is precious and that every day with your kids is a gift.
  • I am certain that America needs to rediscover a reverence for life.
  • I am certain that a day is coming when suffering will cease and God will reign.
  • I am certain that when anyone closes their eyes here for the last time and wakes up in the arms of Jesus – they will be more alive than they have ever been.



No comments: